- End the sequence by taking the upper body a bit back bending at the hip after releasing the body from Chair Pose.
- Inhale come up straightening the knees and raising the upper body.
- Inhale again and take the neck, shoulders and the chest backward, placing the hands on the hip for better support and go into Anuvittasana.
- Exhale completely at the pose and begin slow breathing watching the chest and the abdomen expand with the breathing.
- This pose will protect the back from any stiffness that may arise while running and also keeps the digestion under control.
- Remain for about 6 breaths if possible or as per the body comfort. Release from the pose and remain standing straight closing your eyes and bring the breath to normal.
- Bring the body to relax while standing with deep breathing and stay calm and focused on easing the body.
- Never practice Savasana after the above sequences and before running. It is better to go into Kapalabathi Pranayam if one feels a bit tired to relax the brain.